Every organization has leaders and supervisors, but most organizations don’t offer leadership training for these key employees! With more than twenty years as a Human Resources professional, Lori L. Dierolf has trained and mentored hundreds of leaders and supervisors in areas such as assertiveness, communication, and team-building!
The best way to learn the “soft skills” of leadership is to practice them in a safe learning environment and receive constructive, supportive feedback from someone who has “been there-done that!” Effective leaders have a positive impact on every aspect of a business, including employee retention, morale, and productivity.
Leadership topics include:
- “Creating a Culture of Fun in Your Workplace”
- “Assertiveness for Leaders”
- “Effective Communication & Professionalism”
- “How to Hire Long-Term Employees”
- “HR Basics Every Leader Must Know”
- “Personalities at Work”
- “Generational Differences in the Workplace”
- “How to Manage Employee Discipline”